Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dream, My Future

All of us have a dream, a dream in life in which we all want it to achieve. And a dream that may lead us to a life which we long to live with the years of our existence. A unique life that no can control and contradict the way you want your life to be. It is in everybody’s hand to have dreams and can freely fulfill them.

It’s almost 4 years that I am staying here at Ilocos Sur National High School, studying for my secondary level and in 2 months I will be marching and receiving my certificate of graduation. A certificate which signifies the difficulties at this stage that I was able to pass through my patience and perseverance. This is now the fruit of my hardships for this level of schooling. As soon as this school year ends I will step on my college life at SLU and getting closer as I am going to fulfill my dreams in life. This dream is the reason why I am doing my best in my studies. A dream in which I want my life be a comfortable and a progress one. Being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is my dream in life. With this, I am sure that all of my other dreams including the kind of life that I want to have will be achieve.

This is my dream in life. I hope that the day that I am wishing for will come into me. I do hope also that brighter days go with me all the time. This is my dream and my future depends on this dream of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment